Saturday 10 October 2015

Position reversed










A conversation between  Mr Cholmondley-Warner-Pendry, and Dr Photo Booth 






 Mr Cholmondley-Warner-Pendry
You look slightly dejected Dr Booth if I may be so bold as to comment on your physical appearance

Dr Photo Booth 
Indeed I am Mr Cholmondely Warner. I was woken up this morning by the sound of numerous reporters who had camped outside my doorstep and who were demanding I give them a statement


 Mr Cholmondley-Warner-Pendry
That's terrible Dr Booth, who do they think you are someone anonymously accused of being a paedophile with little evidence?

Dr Photo Booth
Quite Mr Cholmondley Warner. Whatever is the world coming too when this sort of thing happens, it really isn't British. I told them to clear orf or I would set the dog on them


Mr Cholmondley Warner
I hope you set your pet poodle 'Watts' on them Dr Booth, that would teach them a thing or two

Dr Photo Booth

I would have had little hesitation Mr Chomondley-Warner had he not been away interviewing with Siberian Radio at that moment in time


Mr Cholmondley Warner-Pendry

I could consult with one of my clients who is a bit of an expert in the field of state security & high value consumables, if you don't think it's too forward of me to suggest so Dr Booth

Dr Photo Booth
Most kind of you  Mr Cholmondley Warner, are they experienced in the field of conflict management?

Mr Cholmondley Warner-Pendry
Yes they have considerable experience of resolving all sorts of conflicts, usually by shooting any opposition before any conflict can escalate - it seems to be very effective

Dr Photo Booth
Doesn't that get even more bad press though Mr Cholmondley Warner?

Mr Cholmondley Warner-Pendry
You are forgetting my expert PR skills Dr Booth
I just advise them to go out and buy 500 pairs of louboutins and several matching chandeliers
That normally creates a better headline to keep those reporter chappies happy


Dr Photo Booth
Splendid Mr Cholmondley Warner, I say,  would you like to come and work for my online paedo magazine?

Mr Cholmondley Warner-Pendry
But I know nothing about journalism Dr Booth

Dr Photo Booth

Neither do they Mr Cholmondley Warner



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.